ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of a Risk Management framework and process based on ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Individuals responsible for establishing a Risk Management policy
- Risk Management team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of risk
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.